Marinated zucchini for the winter: yummy fingers
- Zucchini marinated for the winter "Lick fingers" in three-liter jars
- Canned zucchini circles in liter jars with sterilization
- Marinated “Yum fingers” squash without sterilization in one-liter jars
- Courgettes marinated for the winter with tomatoes and onions
- Bulgarian marinated zucchini for the winter
- Squash marinated with mustard or in mustard filling - crispy as cucumbers
- The most delicious zucchini for the winter, similar to cucumbers (video)
- Marinated zucchini mushrooms like mushrooms for the winter - a tasty snack
- How to marinate delicious zucchini for the winter at home: Secrets and Rules
Let's talk today about the preparation for the future of such a simple vegetable as zucchini. It grows quickly, gives a lot of fruits, is inexpensive, as they say, God himself told us to prepare more pickles for the winter.
Many hostesses undeservedly ignore pickled zucchini and do not see them as an independent dish. Personally, I like marinated zucchini even more than cucumbers. They are much more tender and fragrant. I cook even pickle on their basis in the winter, it turns out to be much tastier than with cucumbers.
Their own taste is not pronounced in them and, in combination with other vegetables or fruit, zucchini acquire the taste of their neighbor. Therefore, they are used even in the seams of various exotic compotes.
We start as usual with the simplest recipe, then we will complicate it.
Zucchini marinated for the winter "Lick fingers" in three-liter jars
- zucchini 1,5kg,
- onion 2pcs,
- garlic 5 cloves,
- parsley a few twigs.
For the marinade:
- 3 tablespoons of sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of salt,
- 5-6 pepper peas,
- Dessert spoon of vinegar essence 78%.
This amount per three-liter jar. Marinating zucchini without sterilization should be in two-and three-liter jars, it is a large amount that allows you to do without sterilization, as it cools slowly and in fact turns out the pasteurization process.
Zucchini take the same size - small can be laid entirely, cut into large slices.
- Fill the jar, trying to lay vegetables more tightly. Garlic, pepper and parsley put on the bottom.
- Fill with boiling water, cover with lid and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water in a separate saucepan, boil again and refill. We are waiting for 15 minutes and pour it into the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil again, add sugar, salt, vinegar essence, boil a little and pour the marinade under the lid.
- Roll up, turn over. Done!
I usually roll up three cans to speed things up. I heat water in a five-liter saucepan.
A little trick from me! If you throw 3-4 tomatoes, then the taste will be magical!
Canned zucchini circles in liter jars with sterilization
This method is classic, exactly what is sold in stores. The recipe is designed for three liter jars.
- Zucchini 2 kg,
- Garlic 2 heads.
- Black peppercorns, 3 each.
- water and a half liters,
- sugar 4ct spoons,
- salt 2CT spoons,
- Acetic essence - a tablespoon.
Important! A large pot is required for sterilization.
- In vegetables, cut off the tips on both sides and cut them in circles, no more than a centimeter thick.
- We put them in jars more tightly, we cut the garlic into plates and put it on the bottom.
- Cooking marinade: mix everything, heat it and let it boil for a couple of minutes.
- Fill with boiling brine, cover them with lids.
- Put the jars in a large saucepan, on a cotton towel, pour water into the saucepan over the hanger cans and set on fire.
- After the water in the pot boils, we wait ten minutes - this is the time of sterilization for one-liter cans.
- We take out the cans of water, roll, turn over and under a fur coat.
You can add zest to this recipe. In each jar put a dozen circles of carrots — it will be very tasty in the winter to crunch pickled carrots.
Marinated “Yum fingers” squash without sterilization in one-liter jars
I got this cool recipe from a friend. For some time, my children went to study and to prepare in three-liter cans I was just useless. About three liter jars.
- zucchini, sliced 2kg,
- garlic 9 cloves.
In this recipe, everything starts with the marinade. Pour a liter of water into a large, wide saucepan, put 10 black peppercorns and 4 allspice, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of salt. Pour dessert spoon of vinegar essence and bring to a boil.
In a boiling marinade, one bay leaf, lower the sliced zucchini, stir with a slotted spoon for even heating. After boiling the crows do not count! After three minutes, quickly pull out and throw away the bay leaf, spread the mixture into sterile jars to the top, throw in three slices of garlic in each one and roll it up. Turn over under a fur coat.
Cheap, angry and fast!
Home preservation does not stop at this - look at the options for winter preparations:
- Marinated Tomatoes - 11 Recipes
- Pickled Cucumbers - 12 Recipes
- Bell pepper lecho
- Adjika home
- Eggplant for the winter - simple and tasty cooking recipes
Courgettes marinated for the winter with tomatoes and onions
Not a recipe, but a song! What is called - you will lick your fingers! On four liter cans.
- zucchini, cut into rings and a half kilograms,
- tomatoes small dense 1 kg,
- Onions, cut into large circles - 4 large onions.
We put in each jar on the bottom:
- half bay leaf,
- three peas black pepper,
- two - fragrant,
- two studs
- three cloves of garlic,
- a small piece of horseradish root.
Fill the jar with layers - onions, zucchini, tomatoes.
Fill with boiling water, cover with lids, let stand 10 minutes.
Drain the water from the cans into a separate saucepan, boil and refill.
Ten minutes later, drain the water again and set it to heat. Add 6 spoons of table sugar and two table boats with a pile of salt. Give a little boil and pour the marinade banks.
Add to each half a teaspoon of vinegar and roll up. We turn over and under a fur coat.
You will never guess what I love most about this roll-up ... First of all, removing the lid, I drink marinade. Right over the edge, because there is no patience to even pour it into a mug!
Bulgarian marinated zucchini for the winter
For this traditional recipe you will need:
- zucchini, cut into large pieces, 1.5 kg,
- garlic 6 cloves,
- bitter pepper quarter pod,
- dill umbrella.
- two leaves of black currant,
- salt 2CT spoons without top,
- sugar 3ct spoons
- black pepper peas 5pcs,
- bay leaf 1pc,
- Acetic essence dessert spoon.
We do this step by step:
- Pour a liter of water into a large, wide saucepan. Pour salt, sugar, bring to a boil.
- Put a garlic, pepper, dill, currant leaves, laurea on a skimmer and dip them into the boiling marinade for half a minute, then put them in the jar.
- Add vegetables to the marinade so that the water covers them. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- We spread skimmer in the bank.
- Marinade boil again, pour in vinegar and pour to the top. Roll up, turn over.
As a result, we get the same Bulgarian marinated zucchini, the taste of which is familiar to us since the Soviet era. A good snack at a friendly table and addition to potato cakes.
Squash marinated with mustard or in mustard filling - crispy as cucumbers
It turns out crispy and sweet and sour, very piquant and unusual. The recipe for a liter jar.
Small squash, length the height of a liter can, cut into quarters along.
Put four cloves of garlic, two peas of allspice, four peas of black pepper and a bay leaf on the bottom.
Fill the jar, placing the slices tightly vertically.
Marinade: half a liter of water, half a tablespoon of salt, a tablespoon of mustard in grains, a tablespoon of powdered mustard, two tablespoons of sugar to boil and pour a teaspoon of vinegar essence.
Pour hot marinade jar to the top. Put in a water bath in warm water and sterilize twenty minutes after boiling. Take out and roll up.
Friends and relatives will pay tribute to such an unusual snack.
The most delicious zucchini for the winter, similar to cucumbers (video)
Indeed, according to this recipe, excellent marinated zucchini is produced for the winter - just as tasty and crunchy as cucumbers. Even tastier than cucumbers.
Marinated zucchini mushrooms like mushrooms for the winter - a tasty snack
The view of the dish prepared according to this recipe will resemble the marinated legs of the mushrooms of the mushrooms, and the spices and seasonings will give it a unique mushroom flavor. It is done quickly and simply, therefore, is a specialty in the kitchen of many housewives. There are many variants of this recipe, but I chose the laziest for myself.
Here is my step-by-step recipe:
- Kilogram zucchini cut into cubes with a side of about 2 cm or in small cubes.
- Five cloves of garlic finely chopped with a knife.
- Finely chop the bunch of parsley.
- Pour everything into a wide pan with a thick bottom and mix thoroughly, I do it directly with my hands.
- In a cup, mix half a cup of vegetable oil and 5 tablespoons of vinegar. Add a tablespoon of salt and a tablespoon of sugar, mix well.
- Pour the marinade and mix.
- Put in a cool place for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When zucchini will give a fair amount of juice, you need to put them on a slow fire and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring, but without fanaticism.
- Quickly spread out on sterile jars and roll up. Cool under a fur coat upside down.
A wonderful and unusual snack in the winter cold evenings will remind us of summer, walks in the forest and the mushroom spirit of the forest.
How to marinate delicious zucchini for the winter at home: Secrets and Rules
Today we talked about marinating zucchini for the winter. This process in my opinion is quite easy, the main thing in it is to observe sterility. Therefore, the rules for today are:
- Banks and lids are clean and carefully sterilized.
- After seaming, we turn the jars upside down and leave it in such a position until it cools completely, after which we remove it into the cellar or basement.
- Squids use unripe, small size. The smaller - the tastier, it is a priori. And the best - small zucchini, it hurts them bright colors. It turns out not only tasty, but also very beautiful.
- All vegetables, rinse, peel. Clean the skin if it is coarse and, if necessary, remove the seed chamber.
- Small squash up to 10 cm long can be marinated whole, larger fruits cut across the pieces into slices-circles, with a thickness of not more than 3 cm.
- Before marinating, vegetables should be soaked in cold water for a couple of hours, so that they are saturated with water and do not take the marinade liquid.
Few people know that the pumpkin squash is not a relative at all, but it is the pumpkin itself! One of its varieties, just a bush and with oblong fruits. He arrived to us from Northern Mexico. And they grew it in Europe at first exclusively in the Botanical Gardens, as a rare beautiful exotic.
The first to taste the immature zucchini guessed Italians. This product is essentially a godsend for those who want to lose weight, since it has only about 27 Kcal calories. This vegetable is absorbed easily, there are a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, and therefore it is used in children's and medical nutrition.
There are hundreds of recipes in different cuisines of the world. This vegetable is fried, steamed, stuffed, baked. Use both green and ripe fruits. In Italy and France even zucchini flowers are baked in batter.
Well, perhaps, all you need to know about pickling zucchini. Secrets shared, impressions, too. Successful to you preparations, dear hostesses, and grateful connoisseurs of your delights at the dinner table!